Friday, April 26, 2013

Love You Mom

Here is another card for mother's day but it is for my mother-in-law this time. I have been following Silhouette Plus forum last couple of days and I heard that there was going to be a sales in Sil store. I went over there and added this bird to my cart. I didn't want to use it as it and changed it into a sketched bird. I turned out nice but using a black pen for Cameo was a mistake, I could choose a lighter color or a colored pencil. After I sketched that little guy, I cut carefully around it. Branch came from another shape and cut out that part of it and sketched it with brown color pencil. I liked the way it turned out, it looks softer. I saw the sentiment on the Sil Blog and had to have it because I was looking for something similar and that was perfect. Now I need to post the card and hope she likes it. TFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment